There are enough reasons to love superautomatic espresso machines. As the name suggests, they literally do everything for people. All you need to do is just load coffee grounds, place your espresso cup under the spout, and turn it on. For a tasty espresso, choosing the best beans for espresso machines is key. In this article, we have listed the best beans for superautomatic espresso machines.
- The kicking Horse Whole Bean Coffee. This is an organic compound made of beans from South American, Indonesia, and Central American. It contains bits of chocolate and cinnamon which make it taste great.
- The Death Wish Ground Coffee. It’s made by blending Robusto beans with Arabica beans. It’s believed to be the strongest coffee making it good for espresso but can’t be taken in large volumes.
- The Raven’s Brew Whole Bean Deadman’s Reach. Beans from India are mixed with beans from South American to make Deadman’s Reach. Also, it has a high caffeine composition.
- The Stumptown’s Hair Bender. This is a popular type made from a mixture of beans from Africa, Indonesia, and Latin America. It’s very sweet and less caffeinated.
- The Blue Horse 100% Kona Dark Roast. It has a smooth, clean and punchy flavor and has a heady aroma of cherry. Since they have less oil, they are best for super-automatic espresso machines.
- The Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC, Octane Italian Roast Coffee. Despite being affordable, it has a strong flavor which has made many people love it.
- The Koffee Kult Thunder Bolt French Roast. People looking for strong, robust, exotic, unique, and punchy find comfort here. It’s a combination of Sumatran, Colombian, Guatemalan and Brazilian beans. Most people use it for after dinner pastries and desserts because of its cinnamon taste.
- The Lavazza Super Crema. It’s a blend of the Indonesian Robusta and the Brazilian and Central American Arabica. Talk of balanced acidity, earthiness, and sweetness, they all define the Lavazza Super Crema.
- The Dark Sumatra Organic. Originating from the highlands of Indonesia, they have an herbal aroma, bold flavor, and a syrupy smooth finish. Its organic but slightly oily hence extra care should be exercised when using it on super-automatic espresso machines.
- The Camano Island Sumatra Dark Roast. They’re grown using environmentally friendly methods and are extremely high grade. Asked to describe it, I will say it has hints of nuttiness, a bit of sweetness, and fruity flavored.
- The Two Volcanoes Guatemala Dark Roast. They are said to be the most aromatic and fragrant coffee beans the world has produced. They’re highly flavorful and less acidic.
- The Jo Coffee Wild Jo. It has a strong and rich flavor and hints of brown sugar and dark cocoa. Being less oily, they’re good for super-automatic espresso machines, percolators, and French press.
I don’t know your preferences and interests, all I know that your best beans for espresso machines are among the above-listed. Selecting has now been made easier, select for yourself.